Our very well established Food Processing client with an Excellent reputation in their industry is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Senior Financial Analyst. This position is responsible for providing analysis and insight of company financial and operational results. It is the key contributor to annual fiscal budget preparation and period forecasting, as well as the month end and fiscal year end close processes. It provides oversight to the financial aspects of operational activities including variance analysis, production costing, inventory control and reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform monthly analysis on financial data to explain variances and ensure accuracy. Distributes monthly operational and cost related reports.
• Perform quarterly analytical reviews, such as standard cost review, manufacturing variances, and salary burden. Communicate results and make necessary adjustments.
• Participate in month end close process and report distribution.
• Working with the CFO and Controller, contribute to the preparation of the annual budget.
• Working with respective department managers, obtain forecasts of projected spend for expenses and projects. Communicate to leadership and update systems accordingly.
• Develop and maintain formulations (bill of materials) for standard costing purposes.
• Prepare cost estimates for new products and formulations. Update tables and reports that use cost data.
• Key team member in fiscal year end closing.
• Assist in special projects as necessary.
• Actively participate in system implementations, upgrades and reporting improvements.
Qualification Requirements and Preferences:
• B.S. Degree in Business, Accounting OR a related field, equivalent experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
• CPA and/or Master’s Degree a plus but not required.
• Minimum of 5 years related experience required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Requires excellent analytical, organizational and multi-tasking skills, as well as the ability to interact and collaborate successfully with all levels and functional areas.
• Must have proficiency with business operating systems, accounting systems and Microsoft Office Programs.
EXCELLENT BENEFITS !!!!
PLUS - 20% Bonus Potential!!!!
How to Apply
RATHER THAN APPLYING THROUGH THE WEBSITE, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT DIRECTLY TO Trish Miceli:
Also, please email your resume specifically as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT as it is necessary to receive, read and save it in this format. Applying through the website may convert it to a PDF or an UNREADABLE format, and CAN ALSO CAUSE DELAYS IN PURSUING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU!!
Please make sure your resume reflects your contact information to INCLUDE City and State.
We will contact you if you are qualified for this position or any other positions that become available.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME TO OUR AGENCY PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THIS POSTING.
NOTE: All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency in the City of Modesto, serving a wide variety of industries and clients in the Central Valley and Northern California Regions offering Direct Hire, Temp to Hire and Temporary placement.
Together, we offer over 41 years of experience in the Staffing Industry and the expertise to assist you.
We have a passion for this business and are interested in maintaining our excellent reputation in the staffing industry. It is our goal in....
"finding people just the right jobs, finding employers just the right candidates and making sure it’s just the right fit."
Let us Partner with you for your Staffing needs!
~ STAFFING PARTNERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer ~