The Shop Floor Supervisor will provide direction to the fabrication and assembly personnel, monitor the quality of work, provide the employees with the proper training, address maintenance issues and ensure production is operating in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
B & H Labeling Systems, founded in 1969, is a U.S. based designer and manufacturer of labeling equipment. We are a labeling equipment specialist, and our sole focus is on providing best-in-class labeling solutions to our customers. While B & H is proud to have a very large installed base in North America, we are equally proud to have labelers operating in over 30 countries around the world. From Norway to South Africa, to Australia, Thailand, and Argentina, B & H supports approximately two-thousand labelers around the world with new unit sales, parts and service.
• Associates Degree or 5 years of Supervisory experience on shop floor, machine shop and/or production environment.
• A minimum of two-years of machine shop experience.
• Must have strong process orientation, and ability to lead development and implementation of documented processes.
• Effective time management skills are very important. Must be able to prioritize activities.
• Must be competent and confident user of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
• Familiarity with assembly techniques and principles is a preferred.
• Familiarity with electrical automation and assembly is a preferred.
• Familiar with production set-up and machine programming is desirable.
• Experience with CNC Machinery is preferred.
• General computer knowledge and proficient in Microsoft Office.
B & H Labeling Systems offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees which includes medical, dental, vision, long term disability, group term life insurance, basic life insurance, 401k, holiday pay, accrued vacation time, and accrued sick time.
How to Apply
Apply online via CentralValleyJobs.com or email your resume to email@example.com.