525 Almanor Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Minal Mehta | HR CoordinatorPhone:
(650) 285-4423Email: email@example.com
Founded in 2004, Ooma creates new communications experiences for small businesses and consumers. Its smart platform serves as a communications hub, which offers cloud-based telephony and other connected services. Ooma Office is a VoIP telephone solution that allows small businesses to act and sound like a big business without increasing their costs.
The Outside Sales Manager should be a self-starter with a previous track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development experience at multiple executive levels within an organization. The Area Sales Manager role will be primarily working with, training, and coaching the outside sales team in the field. You will be spending your day with existing sales reps prospecting, running sales meetings, and closing deals. You will also be in the field training new hires, getting them up to speed on products and process, and selling on their own in a timely manner. This is a hands-on working Manager role in a transaction-based sales environment where results are measured hourly/daily. This is not an Enterprise sales role.
This role is more of a teacher/coach role, and not an administrative management role. You are expected to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and actively demonstrate the sales behaviors you seek from your team. In other words, you will need to actively lead by example. There are limited management administrative duties involved. This position is 100% hands-on selling and influencing others to sell.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Required to spend 100% of your day in the field with sales reps on a daily basis. You will be required to submit a coaching form for each rep on a weekly basis with an overview of what the rep did well and any training/coaching opportunities for future growth.
• Lead, influence and drive the team's sales output.
• Demonstrate good judgment in non-standard situations where good judgment is required.
• You are the lead champion and cheerleader for the team's success.
• Charismatic and hands on leadership in a sales environment is required.
• Support reps on sales calls when necessary to help close larger, more complicated deals.
• Act as product and process coach for real time field questions.
Preferred Experience and skills:
Demonstrated leadership, tenacity, discipline and focus in a transactional sales environment is required
Good communications skills
Ability to coach and teach team members, in real time, how to be successful in this environment
Ability to operate independently in a fast-pace, high performing organization
Professional/business maturity, ability to work with small business owners
Ooma™ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Ooma Office™ is a leading Voice over IP (VoIP) Small Business service provider. Our Office product has been ranked #1 in the country 4 years in a row by PC Mag. Ooma products are sold in leading retailers nationwide including Amazon.com, Best Buy, Costco and
How to Apply
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org