Miceli~Watters, STAFFING PARTNERS
www.staffingpartners.net Modesto, CA 95354
Trish Miceli | Partner/Recruiter/Employment ConsultantPhone:
209-544-2907 | Fax:
Our well established and growing Food Processing client with an excellent reputation in their industry is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Sales Analyst for this EXCELLENT DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!!
The Sales Analyst / Support Position supports the organization by providing regular detailed analysis of forecast versus sales, pricing, profitability, product performance, and other aspects of sales analysis and key performance indicators as determined necessary.
This position will be instrumental in maintaining the forecast using the existing Forecast Tool, helping to improve its functionality, and assisting in the full implementation and ongoing enhancement of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
This position will also provide Industrial Sales administrative support for the field Industrial Sales Team including Sales Managers and Brokers, as well as coordinate cross functional activities internally to optimize Industrial sales efforts.
This position will provide direct Administrative Support to the Director of Industrial Sales and will assist in many aspects of preparing and presenting analysis to the Executive Leadership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Collects, analyzes and reports on sales results, pricing, product profitability, and other related financial information as needed.
2. Maintains and monitors the internal Sales Forecast for accuracy versus sales/budget at the account level to optimize and address opportunities and ensure proper production and procurement planning is achieved. Measures and tracks effectiveness of programs as well as helps to implement improvements to internal systems when applicable.
3. Provides timely and accurate information based on Sales Forecast analysis (volumes and pricing) when needed to assist in the planning, purchasing and budgeting processes.
4. Assists in managing the use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with personnel and brokers as well as continuously improving and enhancing the system’s performance.
5. Responsible for management of Industrial contracts, to include but not limited to monthly contract balance communication, contract renewals, and internally maintaining contract pricing and all related information on an ongoing basis.
6. Responsible for all daily activities, requests and interactions with Industrial Sales. Works with Field Sales staff and brokers to identify and optimize sales opportunities. Communicates activities and results to Director of Industrial Sales.
7. Responsible for managing all issues related to cross functional department interaction with Industrial Sales, including optimization of those company processes impacting the Sales & Marketing Department.
8. Assists in New Customer Prospecting, Target Market Data Gathering and Analysis, new Industrial Product Launches, Regularly Performed Price List Margin Analysis, New Product Pricing, Trade Shows, and all other Sales Activities as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
BS Degree a Plus with Business and Accounting concentrations plus 5 years related experience and/or training, OR equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with Forecasting and using a CRM system preferred.
MUST have experience as a Sales Analyst as described above.
How to Apply
RATHER THAN APPLYING THROUGH THE WEBSITE, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT DIRECTLY TO Trish Miceli:
Also, please email your resume specifically as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT as it is necessary to receive, read and save it in this format. Applying through the website may convert it to a PDF or an UNREADABLE format, and CAN ALSO CAUSE DELAYS IN PURSUING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU!!
Please make sure your resume reflects your contact information to INCLUDE City and State.
We will contact you if you are qualified for this position or any other positions that become available.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME TO OUR AGENCY PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THIS POSTING.
NOTE: All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency in the City of Modesto, serving a wide variety of industries and clients in the Central Valley and Northern California Regions offering Direct Hire, Temp to Hire and Temporary placement.
Together, we offer over 41 years of experience in the Staffing Industry and the expertise to assist you.
We have a passion for this business and are interested in maintaining our excellent reputation in the staffing industry. It is our goal in....
"finding people just the right jobs, finding employers just the right candidates and making sure it’s just the right fit."
Let us Partner with you for your Staffing needs!
~ STAFFING PARTNERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer ~