Miceli~Watters, STAFFING PARTNERS
www.staffingpartners.net Modesto, CA 95354
Trish Miceli | Partner/Recruiter/Employment ConsultantPhone:
209-544-2907 | Fax:
Our well established and growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS who is seeking and experienced Agriculture Purchasing Clerk for this Immediate Full Time Career Opportunity who will be responsible for purchasing agricultural parts, supplies and services necessary for daily operations.
BILINGUAL SPANISH STRONGLY PREFERRED!
- Purchase agricultural parts, supplies and services necessary for daily operations
- Convert all requisitions for all sites in a PO
- Create PO’s directly without requisitions if requested
- Bid and get competitive pricing if needed
- Call in and place orders for vendors
- Follow up on all expected delivery dates
- Create in IFS all suppliers for all entities
- Using document management, attach all necessary applications to the supplier and attach all and maintain all equipment leases
- Place all food orders as necessary
- Assist with managing office supplies
- Reserve all hotel reservations for all personnel
- Assist AP and receiving with any issues they have with suppliers invoices or BOL
- Research and ensure all PO’s are properly closed if not closed automatically by IFS system
- Computer - IFS, MS Office Suite.
- Data Entry, 10 key
- Purchasing policies and procedures and experience as described above.
How to Apply
RATHER THAN APPLYING THROUGH THE WEBSITE, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT DIRECTLY TO Trish Miceli:
Also, please email your resume specifically as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT as it is necessary to receive, read and save it in this format. Applying through the website may convert it to a PDF or an UNREADABLE format, and CAN ALSO CAUSE DELAYS IN PURSUING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU!!
Please make sure your resume reflects your contact information to INCLUDE City and State.
We will contact you if you are qualified for this position or any other positions that become available.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME TO OUR AGENCY PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THIS POSTING.
NOTE: All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency in the City of Modesto, serving a wide variety of industries and clients in the Central Valley and Northern California Regions offering Direct Hire, Temp to Hire and Temporary placement.
Together, we offer over 41 years of experience in the Staffing Industry and the expertise to assist you.
We have a passion for this business and are interested in maintaining our excellent reputation in the staffing industry. It is our goal in....
"finding people just the right jobs, finding employers just the right candidates and making sure it’s just the right fit."
Let us Partner with you for your Staffing needs!
~ STAFFING PARTNERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer ~