Our well-established and growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Production Planner for this EXCELLENT DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY . This position offers lots of growth potential!
FOOD PROCESSING EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU HAVE THIS SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE.
Responsible for planning and scheduling the production of the company’s food products (fully cooked sauces, starches and seasoning). This includes developing and maintaining the master production schedule to fulfill the company’s orders on time and on budget, while ensuring the efficient utilization of manufacturing capabilities. In addition, the Production Planner will lead procurement and inventory management of raw ingredients and maintenance of ingredient, product, and production records.
• Ensure weekly production schedules achieve inventory targets and maximize the output of the company’s manufacturing resources.
• Maintain the schedule and actively communicate changes to production team on a routine basis.
• Lead production meetings to communicate schedules and objectives to the production team.
• Negotiate pricing and coordinate efficient/timely deliveries of raw ingredients.
• Maintain records of raw ingredients including up-to-date certificates of analysis, ingredient specifications, and nutritional information.
• Maintain archives of production and quality control logs.
• Resolve problems relating to shortages, variances, or other impediments to ensure smooth material flow through the plant.
• Ensure that production orders are planned, released, completed and closed.
• Three (3) or more years experience in production planning.
• Previous experience in Food Processing industry a MUST!
• Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent work experience.
• Proven experience related to cross-department collaboration, effective communication, and team building. This includes experience: setting objectives, managing difficult and/or emotional situations, solving conflicts, and listening to others.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Strong problems solving/critical thinking skills and strong mathematical skills.
Medical, Dental, 401K
How to Apply
RATHER THAN APPLYING THROUGH THE WEBSITE, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT DIRECTLY TO Trish Miceli:
Also, please email your resume specifically as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT as it is necessary to receive, read and save it in this format. Applying through the website may convert it to a PDF or an UNREADABLE format, and CAN ALSO CAUSE DELAYS IN PURSUING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU!!
Please make sure your resume reflects your contact information to INCLUDE City and State.
We will contact you if you are qualified for this position or any other positions that become available.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME TO OUR AGENCY PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THIS POSTING.
NOTE: All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency in the City of Modesto, serving a wide variety of industries and clients in the Central Valley and Northern California Regions offering Direct Hire, Temp to Hire and Temporary placement.
Together, we offer over 41 years of experience in the Staffing Industry and the expertise to assist you.
We have a passion for this business and are interested in maintaining our excellent reputation in the staffing industry. It is our goal in....
"finding people just the right jobs, finding employers just the right candidates and making sure it’s just the right fit."
Let us Partner with you for your Staffing needs!
~ STAFFING PARTNERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer ~