Our well-established and growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Process Engineering Analyst for this EXCELLENT DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!!
This position is responsible for the investigation, development, improvement, and testing of new or modified food processing techniques. The position also supports the department in the areas of process development and engineering, test runs, and specification development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops experimental formulas, processing procedures, and specifications for raw ingredients, sub-assemblies and finished products for simple new products, product improvements, and cost reductions that meet project parameters of established pricing, marketing goals, food regulations, and operation feasibility.
• Organizes and manages moderately complex test runs to validate or modify experimental formulas and processing procedures to develop final specifications for the production of finished products and ensure reproducibility.
• Works with team members to ensure successful start-ups of new products, product improvements, cost reductions, and ingredient, formula, specification, or process changes
• Provides technical solutions to production issues as it relates to ingredient, formulas, processing procedures, and specifications to ensure continuous production of existing products and maintain product quality and safety.
• Documents work according to established procedures and guidelines, provides timely and effective oral and written communication and prepares various project reports to project team and project leader to ensure complete communication of project status, progress, issues, solutions, timeline, and accountability.
• Develops and commercializes new process technology and new processing equipment within the facilities.
• Works with Food Scientists to identify and implement projects involving new processes, processing technology, and equipment.
• Educates R&D group and operations on new processing technology and equipment.
• Assists in development of training programs for operations personnel in executing and operating new processes and processing equipment in the areas of operation, maintenance, and sanitation.
• Coordinates, with Plant Engineering, the procurement of equipment, including the preparation of the capital request and project tracking.
• May be responsible for the investigation, acquisition, supervision and installation of any new equipment that is brought into the facility.
• Develops and implement project plan and schedule.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Food Science, Foods and Nutrition Studies, Plant Science, Biological Sciences, Engineering or related fields preferred OR may consider equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years minimum related experience.
• Working knowledge of R&D product development flow from conception to product launch.
• Ability to write project proposals and reports.
• Good interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Working experience in the development of equipment specification.
• Working experience in the sizing and specification of equipment.
• Advanced PC skills including Windows environment: word processing, and spreadsheets.
• Intermediate knowledge of Algebra, Geometry, Physics, Chemistry, and Statistics.
• Intermediate knowledge and understanding of food ingredients, food chemistry, food processing, and food functionality.
• Ability to comprehend moderately complex technical articles, research papers, or presentations.
• Must be able to apply technical knowledge learned; intermediate ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and offer solutions.
• Ability to taste and ingest any type of food product currently under development.
• Preferred experience in Product Development.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
RATHER THAN APPLYING THROUGH THE WEBSITE, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT DIRECTLY TO Trish Miceli:
Also, please email your resume specifically as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT as it is necessary to receive, read and save it in this format. Applying through the website may convert it to a PDF or an UNREADABLE format, and CAN ALSO CAUSE DELAYS IN PURSUING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU!!
Please make sure your resume reflects your contact information to INCLUDE City and State.
We will contact you if you are qualified for this position or any other positions that become available.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME TO OUR AGENCY PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THIS POSTING.
NOTE: All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency in the City of Modesto, serving a wide variety of industries and clients in the Central Valley and Northern California Regions offering Direct Hire, Temp to Hire and Temporary placement.
Together, we offer over 41 years of experience in the Staffing Industry and the expertise to assist you.
We have a passion for this business and are interested in maintaining our excellent reputation in the staffing industry. It is our goal in....
"finding people just the right jobs, finding employers just the right candidates and making sure it’s just the right fit."
Let us Partner with you for your Staffing needs!
~ STAFFING PARTNERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer ~