Our very well established and growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Payroll Administrator for this IMMEDIATE Career Opportunity. The Payroll Specialist has principal responsibility to administer day to day payroll operations, assess and establish internal controls, evaluate current payroll operations, offer recommendations for process improvement and ensure adherence to regulatory standards.
• Understand, comply with and reinforce workforce compliance with all ISO 9001, HACCP and GMP policies and requirements
• Process bi-weekly payroll in accordance with federal and state wage and hour law
• Process all wage garnishments according to federal and state regulations
• Maintain payroll, HCMS and timekeeping software systems
• Assist in developing compensation review plans
• Manage employee uniform program
• Coordinate quarter and year-end tax reporting and issuance of employee W-2’s
• Remain current on new legislation and regulatory rulings impacting payroll; enforce adherence to requirements
• Resolve wage and tax variances
• Assist in payroll account reconciliations
• Develops wage reports for management when needed
• Assist with various internal and external audits
• Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide seamless customer service
• Bachelor’s degree a plus
• 2-5 years payroll work experience preferred
• Proficient in payroll software environment
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite applications
• Kronos Timekeeping System
VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE “HOW TO APPLY” BELOW!!
MUST have payroll experience as described above.
How to Apply
RATHER THAN APPLYING THROUGH THE WEBSITE, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT DIRECTLY TO Trish Miceli, Partner/Recruiter, Miceli~Watters, STAFFING PARTNERS to the FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS:
Also, please email your resume specifically as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT as it is necessary to receive, read and save it in this format. Applying through the website may convert it to a PDF or an UNREADABLE format, and CAN ALSO CAUSE DELAYS IN PURSUING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU!!
Please make sure your resume reflects your contact information to INCLUDE City and State.
We will contact you if you are qualified for this position or any other positions that become available.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME TO OUR AGENCY PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THIS POSTING.
We are a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency in the City of Modesto, serving a wide variety of industries and clients in the Central Valley and Northern California Regions offering Direct Hire, Temp to Hire and Temporary placement.
Together, we offer over 41 years of experience in the Staffing Industry and the expertise to assist you.
We have a passion for this business and are interested in maintaining our excellent reputation in the staffing industry. It is our goal in....
"finding people just the right jobs, finding employers just the right candidates and making sure it’s just the right fit."
Let us Partner with you for your Staffing needs!