Our growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced individual with Order Processing / Customer Service for this EXCELLENT DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
Order Processing / Customer Service
• Receives and answers inquiries from customers by phone, fax, postal mail and electronic mail concerning price, and availability as well as the application of products, services and programs.
• Provide exemplary service to consumers by responding to product inquiries and service inquiries and to sales representatives by responding to order inquiries and providing order status information.
• Assures customer satisfaction by tracking progress of orders, shipments and handling customer complaints. Communicates status of orders and shipments.
• Assists with coordination of operational activities for special promotional account programs as developed by Sales Management and/or Marketing.
• Provides instructions for returning products.
• Thoroughly researches customer issues, complaints and comments and provides complete and timely resolution.
• Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
• Receives and enters orders from customers or sales representatives.
• Enters orders, by deadlines established by the Customer Service Manager, into the system ensuring accuracy of all information pertinent to the order.
• Receives and processes order adjustments in cooperation with sales representatives and customers.
• Ensures special customer requests for shipping are clearly identified on orders for adherence by the distribution center.
• Processes special request orders for sales representatives.
Education and Experience - a minimum of 2+ years order processing / customer service experience as described above.
Computer Skills - To perform this job successfully, an individual must have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, working knowledge of Microsoft Office, (which includes Outlook, Word, and Power Point)
Knowledge of an ERP accounting system a plus.
Must be able to type 45 wpm, have strong and accurate Data Entry & 10 key by touch.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOUR RESUME REFLECTS THE EXPERIENCE DESCRIBED IN THIS JOB POSTING!
VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE “HOW TO APPLY” BELOW!
How to Apply
RATHER THAN APPLYING THROUGH THE WEBSITE, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT DIRECTLY TO Trish Miceli:
Also, please email your resume specifically as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT as it is necessary to receive, read and save it in this format. Applying through the website may convert it to a PDF or an UNREADABLE format, and CAN ALSO CAUSE DELAYS IN PURSUING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU!!
Please make sure your resume reflects your contact information to INCLUDE City and State.
We will contact you if you are qualified for this position or any other positions that become available.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME TO OUR AGENCY PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THIS POSTING.
NOTE: All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency in the City of Modesto, serving a wide variety of industries and clients in the Central Valley and Northern California Regions offering Direct Hire, Temp to Hire and Temporary placement.
Together, we offer over 41 years of experience in the Staffing Industry and the expertise to assist you.
We have a passion for this business and are interested in maintaining our excellent reputation in the staffing industry. It is our goal in....
"finding people just the right jobs, finding employers just the right candidates and making sure it’s just the right fit."
Let us Partner with you for your Staffing needs!
~ STAFFING PARTNERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer ~