Our stable and progressive client in the Food Processing industry is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
The Maintenance Mechanic participates as a team member in a high volume, light manufacturing environment. Responsible primarily to maintain filling and packing equipment including operation, quality, maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing activities to meet production needs in an efficient and safe manner.
• This position is for Day or Swing Shifts and requires that employees work Monday through Saturday, including some Sundays.
• Overtime as needed with or without prior notice.
• Technical Education in Industrial Technician or equivalent industry experience
• Minimum 3-5 years maintenance experience in an industrial environment, consumer products or food & beverage experience preferred.
• Ammonia Refrigeration experience is a plus - Current Certification in RETA Industrial Refrigeration or the ability to obtain a Certified Assistant Refrigeration Operator certification within 6 months of hire date is required.
• Able to operate, maintain, troubleshoot and fix machinery, industrial bearings, industrial drive gears and gear systems, shaft joining and coupling devices.
• Able to operate, maintain, troubleshoot and fix pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
• Able to operate, maintain, troubleshoot and fix electrical 110VAC, 480VAC 3 Phase, 12 VDC and DC drive components.
• Able to troubleshoot motor control devices (programming a plus) including PLC’s, VFD’s and use them to troubleshoot other components.
• Able to perform basic metal fabrication, MIG and/or TIG welding.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred but not required.
MUST have experience as a Maintenance Mechanic in a Food Processing Industry as described above.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOUR RESUME REFLECTS THIS SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE.
$800 SIGN ON BONUS after 120 days!!
How to Apply
RATHER THAN APPLYING THROUGH THE WEBSITE, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT DIRECTLY TO Trish Miceli:
Also, please email your resume specifically as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT as it is necessary to receive, read and save it in this format. Applying through the website may convert it to a PDF or an UNREADABLE format, and CAN ALSO CAUSE DELAYS IN PURSUING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU!!
Please make sure your resume reflects your contact information to INCLUDE City and State.
We will contact you if you are qualified for this position or any other positions that become available.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME TO OUR AGENCY PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THIS POSTING.
NOTE: All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency in the City of Modesto, serving a wide variety of industries and clients in the Central Valley and Northern California Regions offering Direct Hire, Temp to Hire and Temporary placement.
Together, we offer over 41 years of experience in the Staffing Industry and the expertise to assist you.
We have a passion for this business and are interested in maintaining our excellent reputation in the staffing industry. It is our goal in....
"finding people just the right jobs, finding employers just the right candidates and making sure it’s just the right fit."
Let us Partner with you for your Staffing needs!
~ STAFFING PARTNERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer ~