Our well established Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Maintenance Assistant for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
The role of a maintenance assistant is to maintain the maintenance spares inventory and maintenance work order software in an organized, clean, and accurate manner, keep accurate records and assist the maintenance department with the sourcing, staging and preparation of parts for all work orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain accurate inventory counts and levels of the maintenance spares inventory in the maintenance shop areas, sheds, containers, and surrounding outdoor storage areas.
• Research, source, and request parts
• Maintain system for managing inventory parts, work orders, PM and vendor info.
• Maintain organized and efficient inventory areas
• Check all packing slips for incoming goods for accuracy against actual items received; note discrepancies, supply packing slips to Office Manager.
• Assist in researching and locating parts and services from vendors and contractors as needed
• Maintain accurate inventory counts of all maintenance tool boxes and tools.
• Maintain accurate inventory counts on all chemicals
• Identify, record and manage obsolete inventory parts
• Travels locally to pick up parts and materials ordered
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED) with one to three years of related experience and/or training.
• Valid Driver’s License required
• Related inventory: 1 year
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Experience with computerized maintenance management systems. (Ability to enter work orders, parts usage, inventory data etc.)
• Effective communication skills - speak, read and write effectively
• Work with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic environment.
• Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals
• Speak effectively to suppliers and employees
• Perform basic mathematical calculations such as add, subtract, multiply and divide
• Mechanical aptitude
• Strong attention to detail
How to Apply
RATHER THAN APPLYING THROUGH THE WEBSITE, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT DIRECTLY TO Trish Miceli:
Also, please email your resume specifically as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT as it is necessary to receive, read and save it in this format. Applying through the website may convert it to a PDF or an UNREADABLE format, and CAN ALSO CAUSE DELAYS IN PURSUING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU!!
Please make sure your resume reflects your contact information to INCLUDE City and State.
We will contact you if you are qualified for this position or any other positions that become available.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME TO OUR AGENCY PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THIS POSTING.
NOTE: All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency in the City of Modesto, serving a wide variety of industries and clients in the Central Valley and Northern California Regions offering Direct Hire, Temp to Hire and Temporary placement.
Together, we offer over 41 years of experience in the Staffing Industry and the expertise to assist you.
We have a passion for this business and are interested in maintaining our excellent reputation in the staffing industry. It is our goal in....
"finding people just the right jobs, finding employers just the right candidates and making sure it’s just the right fit."
Let us Partner with you for your Staffing needs!
~ STAFFING PARTNERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer ~