Excellent opportunity with our progressive and growing Food Processing client who is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS for and experienced GL/Staff Accountant for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER POSITION who will be responsible for assisting the finance department in creating accurate and timely financial records for the organization.
• Prepare journal entries for month end close
• Perform monthly bank reconciliations
• Manage fixed asset ledger, record monthly depreciation, record asset sales/disposals and record monthly rental income for fixed assets
• Perform daily cash application for customer accounts in QuickBooks
• Receive incoming product receipts in accounting software on a daily basis
• Perform detail balance sheet reconciliations, identifying and rectifying any action items
• Meet tight deadline for month end close process
• Work closely with other departments to gather information and input into accounting system with accuracy
• Assist/backup for accounts payable coordinator and accounts receivable/billing coordinator
• Will oversee purchase order processing and AP functions as they relate to the general ledger
• Handle budget review with department heads on a regular basis
Required Education and Experience
- Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of accounting experience working in a mid-size company
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is a plus OR will consider equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Accounting Software’s (QuickBooks preferred) and Microsoft Excel as well as Word
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Previous experience working in a Manufacturing company a plus
- Cost Accounting Experience a plus
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOUR RESUME REFLECTS THE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED ABOVE.
VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE “HOW TO APPLY” BELOW!
Variety of Benefits to include Medical
How to Apply
RATHER THAN APPLYING THROUGH THE WEBSITE, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT DIRECTLY TO Trish Miceli:
Also, please email your resume specifically as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT as it is necessary to receive, read and save it in this format. Applying through the website may convert it to a PDF or an UNREADABLE format, and CAN ALSO CAUSE DELAYS IN PURSUING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU!!
Please make sure your resume reflects your contact information to INCLUDE City and State.
We will contact you if you are qualified for this position or any other positions that become available.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME TO OUR AGENCY PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THIS POSTING.
NOTE: All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency in the City of Modesto, serving a wide variety of industries and clients in the Central Valley and Northern California Regions offering Direct Hire, Temp to Hire and Temporary placement.
Together, we offer over 41 years of experience in the Staffing Industry and the expertise to assist you.
We have a passion for this business and are interested in maintaining our excellent reputation in the staffing industry. It is our goal in....
"finding people just the right jobs, finding employers just the right candidates and making sure it’s just the right fit."
Let us Partner with you for your Staffing needs!
~ STAFFING PARTNERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer ~