Monte Vista Farming Company
5043 N. Montpelier Rd. Denair, CA 95316
Brenda Galindo | HR ManagerPhone:
(209) 874-1866Email: email@example.com
The Food Safety & Quality Control Coordinator will be responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and improving the food safety and quality systems at Monte Vista Farming Company. The goal is to ensure Monte Vista Farming is meeting or exceeding regulatory and customer expectations with regards to food safety and quality. Duties & Responsibilities:
• Food Safety Program- Maintain and enforce Monte Vista’s SQF 7.2, Level 2 food safety program. This includes but is not limited to updating and enforcing all prerequisite programs.
• Quality Program- Define, improve, and maintain all quality programs and procedures, to ensure all product meets Monte Vista’s quality standards.
• Internal & External Auditing- Operate audit ready. Perform all internal audits as a function of the food safety program. Facilitate all food safety related audits including customer, regulatory, and 3rd party.
• Customer Management- Respond to all customer quality and food safety questionnaires.
• Sampling Program- Maintain quality and food safety sampling programs to ensure all standards are being met.
• Results & Record Keeping- Accomplish the Food Safety & Quality Control Coordinator mission by maintaining organized and complete records for all trainings, inspections, prerequisite programs, and any other required tasks. Develop and implement SOPs and flow charts for all quality and food safety related activities.
• Miscellaneous Duties- The Food Safety & Quality Control Coordinator must be willing to perform miscellaneous tasks and projects, as well as assist other supervisors when asked.
• Knowledge of food safety principles, specifically HACCP
• Organized and efficient
• The ability to quickly and effectively analyze a problem and implement a solution
• Dedicated and driven
• Team Oriented Desired Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• Knowledge and understanding of FSMA
• Experience with internal and external auditing procedures
• Knowledge of SQF food safety standards
• Fluent in English & Spanish
Competitive Pay and Benefits
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org