Our well established local client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOUR HAVE THE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED IN THIS AD AND YOUR RESUME REFLECTS THE SAME.
DUTIES / SKILLS:
• Performing day-to-day administrative tasks, such as maintaining files, processing paperwork, and attaining signatures for project and finance approval.
• Communicating with department supervisors and peers and providing information on behalf of Directors to all departments by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Observing, receiving, and obtaining information from all relevant sources regarding market research, requests from Directors from all levels of staff regarding various projects, laws, and industry changes.
• Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written/electronic form. Taking minutes and meeting notes, organizing information, and distributing to appropriate parties. Transcribing important notices and distributing as agency-approved memos.
• Communicating with people outside the organization and representing the organization in a professional manner and likeness of the Directors to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone, or e-mail.
• Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of Directors and colleagues. Responsible for coordinating All Staff meetings bi-monthly, as well as meetings with senior-level executives.
• Check-in with Executive Assistant daily regarding upcoming daily/weekly and priority meetings to assist with calendaring and document preparation across departments. Schedule appointments, as needed; coordinate travel, registration, accommodations for conferences and industry Board and committee meetings for Executive-level staff.
• Maintain open lines of communication between the Executive Team and all parties; distribute agency-wide memos signed by Executive Team, communicate on behalf of Executive Team to vendors and business associates, organize and return messages, as needed.
• Utilize Microsoft Office and Adobe products to create documents and presentations; maintain organized filing system to pull needed documents for review and edit on an annual basis. Support to Executive Assistant, as requested.
• Provide all department leads of Executive Team with administrative support; editing formal letters to vendors and printing formal memos on letterhead, taking meeting minutes for Executive Team meetings, available resource for special projects; assist as needed.
• Maintain knowledge of agency best practices to take lead on administrative functions within agency. Keep open line of communication and rapport with Admin. Staff at all locations.
• Maintain ongoing proficiency of Microsoft Office and Adobe products; advanced functions, such as drafting fillable forms, editing finalized policies in PDF format, packet/pamphlet creation, data processing with formulas and macros, is required to maintain files and compliance with payers. May assist Executive Assistant and/or Help Desk (IT Dept.) with technical training for new systems, procedures, etc.
• Work with HR and Billing Teams to maintain provider rosters to support clean submission of claims for insurance payers, as well as to meet contractual obligations by payer.
Work Experience & Education Requirements:
• BA/BS, Business Administration, Psychology, or related field a plus but not required
• 3+ years of Senior Executive-level support
• 5+ years of progressive administrative experience
• Moderate-level experience with healthcare, HIPAA/confidentiality a plus but not required
MUST have experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant as described above.
How to Apply
RATHER THAN APPLYING THROUGH THE WEBSITE, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT DIRECTLY TO Trish Miceli, Partner/Recruiter, Miceli~Watters, STAFFING PARTNERS to the FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS:
Also, please email your resume specifically as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT as it is necessary to receive, read and save it in this format. Applying through the website may convert it to a PDF or an UNREADABLE format, and CAN ALSO CAUSE DELAYS IN PURSUING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU!!
Please make sure your resume reflects your contact information to INCLUDE City and State.
We will contact you if you are qualified for this position or any other positions that become available.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME TO OUR AGENCY PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THIS POSTING.
We are a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency in the City of Modesto, serving a wide variety of industries and clients in the Central Valley and Northern California Regions offering Direct Hire, Temp to Hire and Temporary placement.
Together, we offer over 39 years of experience in the Staffing Industry and the expertise to assist you.
We have a passion for this business and are interested in maintaining our excellent reputation in the staffing industry. It is our goal in....
"finding people just the right jobs, finding employers just the right candidates and making sure it’s just the right fit."
Let us Partner with you for your Staffing needs!
~ STAFFING PARTNERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer ~