3823 N HWY 59 Merced, CA 95348
Ralph | EHS ManagerPhone:
(209) 383-7292Email: email@example.com
• Responsible for repairs and required preventive maintenance of Trucks & Trailers
• Inspects, trouble shoots, diagnoses and performs maintenance on equipment.
• Performs safety inspections and prepares safety documents required by DOT, company and any other Federal, State or Local regulations.
• Preventative Maintenance
• Air/hydraulic brakes
• General Maintenance
• Valid California Driver’s License
• Knowledge of general repairs and PM criteria
• Physical activities include: lifting, twisting, turning, climbing a ladder, etc.
• Working Conditions:
• Shop, yard, outdoor, vehicle environment, may require lifting of up to 50 lbs.
Medical/Dental Benefits after 30 days. 401 k available after one year. Vacation Time.
How to Apply
Apply Online Click here
or in person at any of our Central Valley Concrete & Trucking Locations