Grower Direct Nut Company
2288 Geer Road Hughson, CA 95326
Rosie Ochoa | hr managerPhone:
(209) 883-4890 | Fax:
(209) 883-1896Email: email@example.com
Under the guidance of the executive team, the Business Analyst is responsible for identifying and analyzing opportunities for improving profitability and operational efficiency. The Business Analyst serves as a business partner to various levels of management across multiple teams. Energetic, passionate, creative and team-oriented are attributes that describe the ideal candidate for this position.
• Assist Grower Relations with payment preparation and analysis
• Identify improvement opportunities in data collection and management
• Develop and maintain company KPI dashboard
• Ensure consistency in reporting among various teams
• Perform ROI analysis on growth projects
• Prepare and present weekly forecast to executive team
• Assist in the annual budget process
• Assume other finance / analytically related tasks as assigned
Responsibilities are not limited to the above mentioned and may include assisting other departments within reasonable and related tasks.
? Physical demands
o Will frequently stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear, taste and smell.
o Will seldom sit and occasionally climb or balance and stoop, kneel crouch or crawl.
o Must use both hands for rapid mental muscular coordination, simultaneously.
o Must be able to reach high and low levels, frequently.
o Must be able to push/pull/lift with arms below waist/at shoulder/above shoulder level up to 25 pounds frequently.
o Must lift with arms up to floor to waist, waist to shoulder 25 pounds.
o Must be able to constantly stand/stoop/walk/bend, up to 12 hrs.
o Ability to strenuous flex/grip with wrist/hands frequently (15 flexion/minute).
? Work environment
o Will occasionally work near moving mechanical parts.
o Will Work around wet or humid conditions, in high, precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, outdoor weather conditions, extreme cold (non-weather), extreme heat (non-weather), risk of electrical shock, risk of vibration.
• Excellent leadership and organizational skills
• Analytical and creative thinking
• Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Sage or similar management applications
• Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
• BS/BA in business or relevant field and/or experience required
Competitive Benefits and Salary.
How to Apply
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org