Grower Direct Nut Company
2288 Geer Road Hughson, CA 95326
Rosie Ochoa | hr managerPhone:
(209) 883-4890 | Fax:
(209) 883-1896Email: email@example.com
This position supports Human Resources processes by maintaining records and information. This position will also be the first contact in HR for all visitors and telephone calls, requiring excellent customer service skills in English and Spanish. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Maintains employee confidentiality and protects operations by keeping Human Resources information confidential
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards
• Process and complete all paperwork for new-hires and re-hires
• Provide impeccable customer service and communication to handle complaints or questions regarding discrepancies
• Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls, performs customer service functions by answering employees requests and questions
• Makes photocopies, faxes documents, files papers and documents into appropriate employee files and performs other clerical functions
• Assists or prepares and translates correspondence and documents in English and Spanish, when necessary.
• Prepares new employee files, replenishes new-hire packets; all forms, policies and Employee Handbook
• Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually and other reports as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Follows and ensures adherence to established Grower Direct Nut Co., local, state, and federal regulations and requirements as well as food safety, sanitation, food production and nutritional guidelines.
• Established and ensures adherence to procedures and standards, which are in agreement with these regulations, requirements and guidelines.
• Will frequently stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear, taste and smell.
• Will seldom sit and occasionally climb or balance and stoop, kneel crouch or crawl.
• Must use both hands for rapid mental muscular coordination, simultaneously.
•Must be able to reach high and low levels, frequently.
• Must be able to push/pull/lift with arms below waist/at shoulder/above shoulder level up to 30 pounds frequently.
• Must lift with arms up to floor to waist, waist to shoulder 30 pounds.
• Must be able to constantly stand/stoop/walk/bend, up to 12 hrs.
• Ability to strenuous flex/grip with wrist/hands frequently (15 flexion/minute).
• Sitting for an extended period.
• Use of keyboard and mouse for extended period.WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Will occasionally work near moving mechanical parts.
• Will Work around wet or humid conditions, in high, precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, outdoor weather conditions, extreme cold (non-weather), extreme heat (non-weather), risk of electrical shock, risk of vibration.QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS
• High School Diploma required, some college preferred
• Excellent written, verbal, time management and attention to detail
• Must be willing to work flexible schedule
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• 1-2 years office support experience, Human Resources experience, desirable
• Excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
• Work well in a team environment
• English/Spanish written and verbal bilingual skills are required
How to Apply
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org