Our long time Manufacturing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Accounts Payable Coordinator for this excellent Full Time DIRECT HIRE Career Opportunity. This is a heavy Accounts Payable position responsible for assisting the accounting department with daily tasks and gain efficiency in processes. MUST HAVE HEAVY FULL SPECTRUM AP EXPERIENCE.
• Receive incoming service/expense receipts into the accounting software on a daily basis
• Coding to the General Ledger
• Assemble Accounts Payable Packets to be processed for payment
• Prepare weekly check run and mail checks to vendors
• Compare & Reconcile vendor statements to Accounts Payable Aging for accuracy
• Update & maintain fixed asset ledger
• Identify and rectify open items that need to be addressed for accounts payable area
• Update files, scan documents into the accounting records
• Assist/backup accounts receivable/billing coordinator with various tasks
Required Education and Experience
- Ideal candidate will have minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in a busy office setting in a mid-size company
- Experience working in Accounts Payable a MUST. Accounts Receivable experience preferred
- Prior experience processing payroll a plus
- Proficiency with Accounting Software’s (QuickBooks) and Microsoft Excel as well as Word
- Previous experience working in a Manufacturing company a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and deal with sensitive materials
In order to qualify and apply, MUST have strong AP/Accounting experience as described above.
VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE “HOW TO APPLY” BELOW!
How to Apply
RATHER THAN APPLYING THROUGH THE WEBSITE, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT DIRECTLY TO Trish Miceli, Partner/Recruiter, Miceli~Watters, STAFFING PARTNERS to the FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS:
Also, please email your resume specifically as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT as it is necessary to receive, read and save it in this format. Applying through the website may convert it to a PDF or an UNREADABLE format, and CAN ALSO CAUSE DELAYS IN PURSUING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU!!
Please make sure your resume reflects your contact information to INCLUDE City and State.
We will contact you if you are qualified for this position or any other positions that become available.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME TO OUR AGENCY PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THIS POSTING.
NOTE: All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency in the City of Modesto, serving a wide variety of industries and clients in the Central Valley and Northern California Regions offering Direct Hire, Temp to Hire and Temporary placement.
Together, we offer over 41 years of experience in the Staffing Industry and the expertise to assist you.
We have a passion for this business and are interested in maintaining our excellent reputation in the staffing industry. It is our goal in....
"finding people just the right jobs, finding employers just the right candidates and making sure it’s just the right fit."
Let us Partner with you for your Staffing needs!
~ STAFFING PARTNERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer ~