Miceli~Watters, STAFFING PARTNERS
www.staffingpartners.net Modesto, CA 95354
Trish Miceli | Partner/Recruiter/Employment ConsultantPhone:
209-544-2907 | Fax:
Looking for an excellent career opportunity? Well established Food Processing client is seeking an experienced AR Analyst for this immediate Direct Hire Career Opportunity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee automated A/R cash posting process; process payment exceptions as appropriate.
• Audit and oversee deduction clearing process.
• Analyze customer receivables and deduction data.
• New customer and broker account setup/updates.
• Process customer credit applications; assign and review customer credit limits per company guidelines.
• Maintain and update customer pricing matrix and broker commission records.
• Generate and distribute monthly status reports, and assist with monthly closing.
• Reconcile and analyze accounts by applying appropriate accounting standards.
• Research and resolve a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
• Perform Accounting function for company subsidiary.
• 4-year accounting degree OR relevant work experience.
• 4-6 years high volume Food Manufacturing accounts receivable, deduction or general accounting experience
• Experience in Dynamics AX and QuickBooks a plus.
• Proficient in Excel and Word
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills; must be detail oriented and able to handle multiple priorities
• Open to change and willing to learn new skills
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Highly developed customer service skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and resolve issues timely
• Ability to function in a team driven environment; yet able to work independently to complete assigned goals and tasks.
How to Apply
RATHER THAN APPLYING THROUGH THE WEBSITE, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT DIRECTLY TO Trish Miceli:
Also, please email your resume specifically as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT as it is necessary to receive, read and save it in this format. Applying through the website may convert it to a PDF or an UNREADABLE format, and CAN ALSO CAUSE DELAYS IN PURSUING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU!!
Please make sure your resume reflects your contact information to INCLUDE City and State.
We will contact you if you are qualified for this position or any other positions that become available.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME TO OUR AGENCY PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THIS POSTING.
NOTE: All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency in the City of Modesto, serving a wide variety of industries and clients in the Central Valley and Northern California Regions offering Direct Hire, Temp to Hire and Temporary placement.
Together, we offer over 41 years of experience in the Staffing Industry and the expertise to assist you.
We have a passion for this business and are interested in maintaining our excellent reputation in the staffing industry. It is our goal in....
"finding people just the right jobs, finding employers just the right candidates and making sure it’s just the right fit."
Let us Partner with you for your Staffing needs!
~ STAFFING PARTNERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer ~