Our growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Accounting Assistant for this EXCELLENT DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY who will be responsible for compiling, recording, verifying, and maintaining data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review all accounts payable invoices for accuracy, including amount billed and tax incurred.
• Match invoices to PO receipts.
• Assign G/L number to invoices for vouchering
• Enter approved invoices into accounting system.
• Maintain accounts payable vendor relations and answer vendor inquiries.
• Process accounts receivable checks for deposit.
• Enter daily deposits in system.
• Maintain accounts receivable customer relations.
• Resolve all A/R short pays.
• Maintain A/R customer collections.
• Close out daily production entries.
• Assist Controller with system maintenance and with special projects.
• Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school - OR - equivalent combination of education and experience. Two years related accounting experience.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have extensive computer experience to include Microsoft word and excel.
• Working knowledge of an ERP accounting system. 10 key by touch is required.
• Accounts payable and receivable experience.
• Extensive knowledge in inventory control.
VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE “HOW TO APPLY” BELOW!
How to Apply
RATHER THAN APPLYING THROUGH THE WEBSITE, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT DIRECTLY TO Trish Miceli:
Also, please email your resume specifically as a WORD DOC ATTACHMENT as it is necessary to receive, read and save it in this format. Applying through the website may convert it to a PDF or an UNREADABLE format, and CAN ALSO CAUSE DELAYS IN PURSUING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU!!
Please make sure your resume reflects your contact information to INCLUDE City and State.
We will contact you if you are qualified for this position or any other positions that become available.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME TO OUR AGENCY PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THIS POSTING.
NOTE: All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency in the City of Modesto, serving a wide variety of industries and clients in the Central Valley and Northern California Regions offering Direct Hire, Temp to Hire and Temporary placement.
Together, we offer over 41 years of experience in the Staffing Industry and the expertise to assist you.
We have a passion for this business and are interested in maintaining our excellent reputation in the staffing industry. It is our goal in....
"finding people just the right jobs, finding employers just the right candidates and making sure it’s just the right fit."
Let us Partner with you for your Staffing needs!
~ STAFFING PARTNERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer ~